Pacific Adhesives has been manufacturing adhesives for the corrugated box industry for over 3 decades. Whether you are gluing simple brown boxes, boxes with difficult coatings to adhere, or boxes with a lot of memory, we have adhesives to fit all of your needs.
But deciding which adhesive is best for your corrugated box assembly can be tricky. With that in mind, here are a few questions that will help you determine what would be the best fit for you. This list is in no way complete – just to get you kick started towards finding a solid solution.
- What brand folder/gluer(s) do you have currently?
- Are you using cold glue in your operation? If so, what product are you using (brand or product number)?
- Are you using hot melt glue? If so, what product are you using (brand or product number)?
- Are you applying the glue by wheel? Extruding? Both?
- Are the boxes sometimes coated on the inside liner with a barrier coating like Michelman coating or wax?
- Do you have any problems with the boxes wanting to spring open out of the compression section?
We know identifying the right glue can be tricky. At Pacific Adhesives, we have the ability to match up your adhesive needs based exactly on your specifications. If we don’t have a glue already, we can custom formulate one!
For more information about adhesives for your company, give us a call at 1-800-352-0012 or Contact Us here.