Breakaway Palletizing Adhesive is a special product we’ve created at Pacific Adhesives, Co. It’s used to prevent goods from being damaged during shipping and to reduce or replace stretch-wrap.
This technology is quite popular for a variety of reasons. In simple terms, our customers see increased savings which represent a better bottom line all while benefiting from a “green” product.
Let’s take a deeper look at 7 ways our Breakaway Palletizing Adhesive can benefit your company:
1. Improves Your Pallet Stability – When you use Breakaway Palletizing Adhesive, you dramatically increase your pallet stability. At the same time, you’re reducing your overall damage prevention cost.
In addition, it’s not uncommon to completely eliminate costly corner boards and tier sheets thus saving you even more money.
2. Improves Productivity – A major cause of bottlenecking in production is the time spent on wrapping each pallet. By using the adhesive, you eliminate the need to wrap each pallet (or at least reducing the amount of wraps on each pallet) and the time it takes to wrap.
Your production goes up and your costs go down!
3. Decreases Your Carbon Footprint – By reducing waste, this shows your level of dedication to your company’s green awareness program. Naturally, this knowledge is something you can pass on to your customers.
4. Environmentally Friendly – Because Breakaway Palletizing Adhesive is made from FDA approved water based formulas, it’s very environmentally friendly. This will coincide nicely with any social awareness campaign your company may be running.
5. Reduce Impact on Landfills – By greatly reducing (or eliminating completely) the use of stretch films, you drastically decrease the amount of waste your company produces.
6. Pallet Stabilization – With increased pallet stabilization, damages during shipment are greatly reduced. This minimizes rejected loads and claims made against carriers. Naturally, this saves you even more time and money.
7. User Friendly – Last but certainly not least, using the adhesive requires very low maintenance application systems. You can be up and running quickly.
So you can see that here are at least 7 reasons why considering Breakaway Palletizing Adhesive would be beneficial for your company.
Some of our satisfied Breakaway customers include Coors Brewing, Anheuser-Busch, Exxon Mobil, Shell Oil, E & J Gallo, Bentonite Corp, Swift & Co, and Del Monte Foods.
Please contact us for more information on Breakaway Palletizing Adhesive and how it can benefit your company.
Call us today at 1.800.352.0012